Are you an awesome speech pathologist?
Clearly Speaking is always looking for the most ambitious and talented therapists. Is that you? Reach your full potential with us and apply today!
Currently, Clearly Speaking is offering Full Time and Part time opportunities to SLPs in Hampton Falls, Londonderry and Dover, NH.
As a Speech Language Pathologist with Clearly Speaking, you will:
- Conduct evaluations
- Provide direct 1:1 treatment
- Provide daily results-based communication with families
- Create goal-based treatment plans
- Conduct patient and family education
- Record daily SOAP notes
Requirements for this position include:
- Graduate of an ASHA accredited school of Speech/Language Pathology
- Valid NH Speech/Language Pathology license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (or meet the requirements for Clinical Fellowship Year)
- Outpatient pediatric experience a plus
Begin the Process
Email us with resume and cover letter at jobs@clearlyspeakingNH.com
An office manager will call you once we have reviewed your information to schedule an interview if we feel you would be a right fit for our team!
Call our office with questions at (603) 926-3277